WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION BLOG-WHERE WE HIGHLIGHT ALL OUR WONDERFUL MISSIONARIES--THE FUN TIMES AND SPIRITUAL WORK THEY DO EVERY DAY OF THEIR MISSIONS. I ALSO THROW SOME OF MY FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES. ENJOY!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY

My sweet kids all remembered me on Mothers Day. They are always so thoughtful. I got phone calls from all of them. and cute homemade cards from grandkids. And both my boys sent me flowers. Good Sons. And the Assistants and Office elders brought me flowers too. I got lots of nice phone calls from missionaries. I felt really loved today. Thanks everyone. Flowers from the Assistants and office elders.
From Brandon and Kelly Albright


Steven and Misti Albright sent these beautiful flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment