WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION BLOG-WHERE WE HIGHLIGHT ALL OUR WONDERFUL MISSIONARIES--THE FUN TIMES AND SPIRITUAL WORK THEY DO EVERY DAY OF THEIR MISSIONS. I ALSO THROW SOME OF MY FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES. ENJOY!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family Update






I know this is a mission blog mostly.  But I thought I would also put in things about our family now and then.  Our five married children and 9 grandchildren and parents all live in Las Vegas.  We are so grateful for video phones, cell phones, email, and texts.  Isn't modern technology wonderful?  We miss them, but it is fun to get pictures and calls regularly.  Thanks kids.  I really love to see those darling pictures.  This are the ones we got today of Dakota, one of our little angels.  Could she be any cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment