WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION BLOG-WHERE WE HIGHLIGHT ALL OUR WONDERFUL MISSIONARIES--THE FUN TIMES AND SPIRITUAL WORK THEY DO EVERY DAY OF THEIR MISSIONS. I ALSO THROW SOME OF MY FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES. ENJOY!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

DEPARTING INTERVIEWS- TIE ONE ON

It's that time again. We have missionaries going home. This seems to come faster and faster now and I don't like it. We love these Elders and Sisters and it is hard to see them go. We have 9 missionaries leaving this time. They came to the house on Tues, March 16 for departing interviews with Pres. Albright. When they come, we have fruits and bagels and I get to visit with the others while they are waiting. They tie their tie to the banister at this time, they mark their favorite scripture in a volume I have just for this with their name next to it and they bring me a favorite conversion story for a binder I am putting together. Elders Casey Strong and Ben Johnson had their interviews earlier and I missed getting pictures of them leaving their ties.
Elder Brandon Bird
Sister Brianna Downey
Elders Douglas Henrie and Michael Cortez
Sister Nicole Reid



Elder Kyle Mechling

Elder Kyle Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment