WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION BLOG-WHERE WE HIGHLIGHT ALL OUR WONDERFUL MISSIONARIES--THE FUN TIMES AND SPIRITUAL WORK THEY DO EVERY DAY OF THEIR MISSIONS. I ALSO THROW SOME OF MY FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES. ENJOY!

Monday, February 22, 2010

I STAND ALL AMAZED

This is taken from a beautiful letter written by one of our outstanding sisters.

"Another week; another full and grateful heart. I can't begin to express the deep gratitude I have, "I stand all Amazed". The Lord is changing His children right before our very eyes, thanks to the power of the Holy Ghost. I feel like Aaron and Ammon whom saw the fruits of their labors and the power of the Spirit work on their investigators and change them...on the Lord's time. The capstone of this week was looking into ----eyes that were filled with tears when we asked him, 'What made you decide to be baptized?'How did you know?' He looked down to gather himself for a moment and then with so much conviction and trying to fight back the emotion, he said,
"I just felt it". What a miracle. I literally feel like leaping for joy! I have no words to describe the happiness we felt when he set his baptismal date. I have have a testimony that the Lord is the head of this great and marvelous work. He changes us, line upon line and precept upon precept...

Receiving letters like this each week causes my testimony to grow. What amazing young missionaries. They truly are the Lord's army. This sister has had many baptisms and great experiences, but feels just as joyful with each one

No comments:

Post a Comment