WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION BLOG-WHERE WE HIGHLIGHT ALL OUR WONDERFUL MISSIONARIES--THE FUN TIMES AND SPIRITUAL WORK THEY DO EVERY DAY OF THEIR MISSIONS. I ALSO THROW SOME OF MY FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES. ENJOY!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me.







I want to thank everybody for being so good to me on my birthday.  I got phone calls from all my children or texts if they couldn't reach me.  And the girls sent a beautiful Edible Bouquet.  You can see from the pictures how cute it was.  Thank you so much Nicole, Michelle, and Ashlee.  Thanks for thinking of me.  My grandbabies called and Bailey and Payton sent homemade cards and gifts. The very first picture is of the gift Bailey sent to me and I love it.  I have put it up in the kitchen.  Those are the best kind of gifts.  Thank you Bailey.  
The missionaries were also very sweet.  The sister missionaries all called.  They left messages and sang birthday songs and i really felt special because of them.  The Assistants sent a very kind note and at the zone conference in Annandale they all sang to me.  And then last night, Elder Brunstad and Elder Robbins showed up with a cake.  Those two Elders know how to win a heart.  They are always so wonderful to me and I really appreciate them for it.  You can see from all the pictures that I had a special day. And I got phone calls from  lots of friends and family: mom, Whitney, Kelly (my twin sister), Julie, Rhonda, Lynda, Lori, Sara, and Rose and texts and facebook messages.  Its nice to be remembered.  I miss my great friends and  hope they all come and visit us here in DC. And of course Pres Albright is always perfect to me on my birthdays.  He took me shopping and to a nice Japanese dinner at a habachi table restaurant.  I love those places.  Thanks President. I can count on  you to always make it special.  

1 comment:

  1. You deserve it mom! That cake is so sweet...i love that they said 'mom'...they are lucky to have you...love you!

    ReplyDelete