WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION BLOG-WHERE WE HIGHLIGHT ALL OUR WONDERFUL MISSIONARIES--THE FUN TIMES AND SPIRITUAL WORK THEY DO EVERY DAY OF THEIR MISSIONS. I ALSO THROW SOME OF MY FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES. ENJOY!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A picture's worth a thousand words





























































On the 9th of July, I got up very early (5:30) so I could be ready and head downstair to prepare breakfast for all our new missionaries. When I headed down at around 6:30, I couldn't believe what I found. A picture speaks a thousand words and seeing those 4 young men all in matching aprons making breakfast was a sight I will not forget. These are some of my favorite pictures.
Elders Gifford, Gannaway, Brunstad, and Robbins were all busy, with smiles on their faces. I just love these 4 Elders and hope they can somehow know how much I appreciate the love and kindness they have shown me since we arrived. They do everything they can to make my life easier. There they were with big smiles; one cooking eggs, one bacon, one french toast and one cutting up fruit. (These 4 will all make great husbands some day). The new missionaries came down and had a wonderful breakfast and then somemore training.
We took pictures of each of them with Pres. and I and headed off to the Fairfax Chapel for the big transfer meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment