WELCOME TO THE WASHINGTON DC SOUTH MISSION BLOG-WHERE WE HIGHLIGHT ALL OUR WONDERFUL MISSIONARIES--THE FUN TIMES AND SPIRITUAL WORK THEY DO EVERY DAY OF THEIR MISSIONS. I ALSO THROW SOME OF MY FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS IN. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING OUR BLOG. WE LOVE MISSIONARIES. ENJOY!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! JULY 31,2010

What a nice birthday I enjoyed. Even though the years go way to fast now and I try not to celebrate birthdays or announce one is coming. I had a great day. My sweet husband surprised me and took me to see "Mary Poppins" at the Kennedy Center. He know how I love theatre. It was lots of fun. And then he gave me roses. He is so good to always remember flowers. Lucky me. All my children called. And lots of friends emailed, faced booked and texted. Isn't technology great?
But the sweetest surprise was when the Assistants and Office Elders showed up at the door with a home made cake all lit and sang happy birthday. What a treat. Thank you.Elders Ford, Lee, Williams, and Stockham
With President
Roses and the Mary Poppins program.
The Kennedy Center
The Grand Foyer at the Kennedy Center

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you got to see Mary Poppins at the Kennedy Center! What a treat! :) Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete